I Have A Tea Garden In Guizhou China
---Tea Garden Adoption
What we are pursuing?
Our dream is to have thousands of families around the world who would get their tea from our farm, year after year. While being a tea shop that sells single packages of tea might be often easier, we have chosen another road. We want to be your next-door tea farmers - inviting you behind the scenes of field works and production, enjoying happiness of life in China and from our farm, hoping that "Neighbor of Clouds" tea in your cup makes the day just a tiny bit better. But most of all, we want you to feel that it is your tea from the start - that you know where, how and by whom it has been grown and processed. Because this is how we prefer food ourselves - transparent and made with love.
Why should you adopt?
1. Know who, how and where your food is produced. Source your food in a conscious, direct and consistent manner.
2. Buying without intermediaries allows the producer to obtain better prices. This helps generate better jobs and social standards in rural areas.
3. When you adopt something, you allow the producer to ensure the sale at a fixed price and to produce on demand. This also avoids wasting food that is grown without being sold.
4. It supports producers who strive for environmentally friendly packaging and cultivation practices.
Adopt a Tea Garden
01. Let's start the adoption
0.1 Mu (66.66 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£450.33 / set
0.3 Mu (200 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£1202.13 / set
0.5 Mu (333.33 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£1879.50 / set
0.7 Mu (466.66 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£2706.48 / set
1 Mu (666.66 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£3758.25 / set
5 Mu (3,333.30 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£18042.45 / set
10 Mu (6666.60 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£36837.45 / set
20 Mu (13,333.33 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£72172.05 / set
30 Mu (19,999.90 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£354848.85 / set
50 Mu (33,333.30 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£354848.85 / set
80 Mu (53,332.80 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£848781.45 / set
100 Mu (66,666.60 Square Meters) Area Tea Garden Adoption£3533083.35 / set
Our Social Work
0.5% of tea garden adoption income will be donated to the TSTT.
0.5% of tea garden adoption income will be donated to the IUCN.
0.5% of tea garden adoption income will be donated to the WWF.
0.5% of tea garden adoption income will be donated to the GEF.
0.5% of tea garden adoption income will be donated to the Greenpeace.
we carry out responsible management of natural resources including: protection of fauna, soil and water.
Experts have rated our tea as one of the best in the region. We use improved varieties and it is produced at 900 to 1000 meters above sea level, rendering it naturally sweet and fragrant.
The Rainforest Alliance is an international non-profit organization working at the intersection of business, agriculture, and forests to make responsible business the new normal. We are building an alliance to protect forests, improve the livelihoods of farmers and forest communities, promote their human rights, and help them mitigate and adapt to the climate crisis.
Our tea garden is certified by RAINFOREST ALLIANCE
- Adopt Tea Garden
- Oolong Tea
- Ying Hong No.9 Black Tea
- Yunnan One Bud One Leaf Black Tea
- Red Rhyme Black Tea Mini Brick
- Wuyi Lapsang Souchong Black Tea
- Golden Bud Black Tea
- Lichee Black Tea
- Dianhong Golden Needle Black Tea
- Yunnan Dianhong Black Tea
- Dianhong Huang Jin Luo Black Tea
- Little Sweet Dianhong Black Tea
- Dianhong Feng Qing Hong Luo Black Tea
- Yunnan Black Gold Buds Honey Tea
- Yiwu Old Tree Puer Tea
- Xia Guan Jia Tuo Special Shen Puer Tea
- Xiaguan Tuocha Shen Puer Tea
- Yunnan Old Ripe Puer Compressed Tea
- Laocang Mini Original Taste Shen Puer Tuocha
- XiaGuan SongHe Qizi Sheng Puer Tea
- Classic quality Yunnan Puer Tea
- Mengku Rongshi Mu Ye Chun GongTing Puer
- 7581 Ripe Puer
- Mountain Rhyme Shen Puer Tea
- Great Luck Shu Puer Tea
- Green Tea
- Herbal Tea
- Our Story
Your cart is currently empty.